I'm bored n tired...
Working now...For the whole day, he heaven contact mi...dun knw he is busy or wad...coz ytd he did told mi he gt few things to be done today....kinda worry...
After work...I'm going to Tiong Bahru as i nd to go back to my school to pay for the re-exam fee....Together with my 2nd bro as he also need to meet candidate to sign the offer agreement...
Wondering if hubby will be booking out tonight or tml.....
Anyway, I'm excited about tml as hubby have made reservation with Changi Village Hotel (If i'm not wrong) to celebrate my 21st Birthday....Will be dine at their restaurant for International Buffet. Initially, wanted to dine at Swissotel Merchant Court at their Ellenborough Market Cafe for their chinese, local and international buffet....But after i went to do reseach it seems like the feedback on the food not really good...and so decided to choose Changi Village as recommended by his sis....At first....I do not find the place attractive enough...and hubby know that i always go by brands...haha...but after the research and review...i still feel that...i want to have good food than the brand n name of the hotel....and Changi Village buffet is actually more expensive than the Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel....
Recently, I'm stress at work....Super stress...Hubby called me last night and i shared some of the issues to him...But he can't comments much also...Cause it is father's business...*sigh*
*me*
ITE Frenz
Showing of our cupcakes..
Relavtives from my Dad's side
Annie n Me (Candid Shot)
Aunty Jasmine n Me
*hugz*
Feng, Shu yi, Me, Ivis