Tired day...but it's wednesday already...so jia you....
Tml will be a busy day for me...I'm going to city hall to meet my candidate to let her sign my company offer agreement plus i got to rush back to panjang for my aerobics class.
Hubby called jus now but only chatted awhile coz he is real tired..can hear from his voice oso....
He still considering to sign on....He did ask me wad is my opinion...I told him...if ur interest is to be a civil servant...I got no objection coz i do not wan u to regret in future....if his interest is not there but jus wan tht money den my advise is NO dun go for it...I will still support his decision coz i can't guarantee tht he can get a good pay wish he wish for in future...
Told his mum before....his mum asked mi wad is my opinion too....i said the same thing...if he really want to sign on coz of his interest i will support him....His mum questioned me back y i will support him...I replied saying i support him coz i can't guarantee tht he will haf a gd pay which he expected for.
Haiz...In life when we reached a certain age we jus have to make our own decision by ourselves. Parents are just there to advise us. But of coz we should listen n take their advise.
Anw, hubby i knw you will read my blog my weekend when u book out...Just to tell you tht whatever decision you made I will always there to support you. (Tis is what my dad told me when i discuss with him and he say i should support you at all times and i agreed.) Hahaha...
And you are sweet sending mi the msg on sun saying tht you are beri sure i will your wife already....hahaha...Thanks alot for your everything...thought at times i knw u r beri tired when you booked out but u nv fail to spent all your times wif mi.Thank you and I Love You.