It's Friday...
I will be able to see hubby
tml....
He called me at 10pm+...so late and making mi so worry...he
tok beri fast saying
tht he can't
tok much as
sumthing happen today to them n hang the phone
jus like
tht....Called back again
jus to inform mi
tht he will book out
tml in the morning...
Blur and confuse mi....didn't
knw wad to do hearing
tht sumthing happen to them today...
Called his mum to inform his parents
tht he
tok beri fast to mi saying
tht sumthing happen today...His mum gt the same reaction as mi too...His mum say they will go fetch him
tml n asked mi to
sms him to confirm
wif them the timing...
Confuse mi now...i really hope
tht everything goes well n he will be able to book out
tml morning...
tis weekend we are
gg to
haf discussion
wif him regarding
abt signing-on to be a regular....I hope he really
knw wad he really wants and not
coz he always think
tht i'm a "
xiao-
jie" in my family whom I can't take any suffering...
Tis is always been in his mind since the first day we r together...I admit I can't take much suffering....but i do not wish
coz of
tht u
nd sign on
jus to support me in future or our family.
Yes...to you i
knw u always want to
gif mi the best
tht u can
gif it to mi
jus like my parents gave mi whatever i wan...I appreciate
tht alot...But i dun wish to see u suffer
oso...If i can
haf gd life...I
oso wish
tht you will
haf gd life with me too....
I admit compare to so many of my
galfrenz...I
muz think
tht i really
xin fu....
Coz i'm a gal dun
knw anything
abt house chores....even cooking...but i will still try my best to be your gd gf or even your best wife-to-be...
I knw wad you are thinking oso...You wan to be someone who is successful person in this world jus with your both hands n legs....I knw you wan to earn everything jus with your hands n legs....Alot of things i really see in my own eyes tht u did it...So continue to strive hard to all your goals. I knw your next target is to have your own car after having your own bike....Jia you...i knw you can do it...coz you have already proven mi alot of things with my eyes.