I'm blogging while at work. Hubby call n msg today so happy. He even take afternoon nap today seems like he gg for chalet. His mood is getting better n happier and i asked him y and he told him few more days he will be able to book out le....haha happy for him too.
He done his endurance training already n he said kind of boring coz ask them walk n sing songs. hahahah perhaps this is NS Life ba stilll haf to follow. Msg mi asked mi to rmb to buy his cap tis n tht...seems like the cap beri impt to him n i told him i bought it long ago liao hahahahha.
Work is boring at the moment. I have been facing the computer from 9 till now except for my lunch time. How tired is my eyes.
Our 2nd anniversary is coming, can someone gif mi suggestion wad to buy for him. I wanna surprise him oso...teach mi plz....hahahahah....